Check out our below Beverage List and learn about Bar Tabs with us, before you get here!
We are a fully licensed venue, therefore all drinks need to be purchased through us, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. We do offer free water around the property including fountains outside and jugs/glasses inside. Bottles of water can be purchased.
FVBSC are a Good Sports Accredited Venue, therefore we do not have drinks packages and don't offer an option to have subsidised, instead we do Bar Tabs.
How Bar Tabs works at FVBSC:
- These are made with the Duty Manager on shift, upon your arrival.
- We need a credit card and a form of identification to set up a tab.
- You can tell us how much you want to spend and what you want to be on the tab.
- We supply, to the individual who opened the tab, coloured wrist bands that they can give out. Only people with the same coloured wrist band can access to the tab.
- We can let you know when your tab is almost up, or give you updates as you ask.
- At the end of the day/night you need to come and settle your bar tab with the Duty Manager on shift.
Please note, it is the responsibility of the card holder to manage the account of the tab. Please see our T&Cs around this.
FVBSC always follow Liquor Licensing and RSA rules and regulations. We do not serve spirits straight or on ice; spirits must be served with a mixer. FVBSC does not serve jugs of spirits or alcoholic shots.
Any questions, please contact us on (03) 9481 3137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT BEVERAGE LIST
*prices are subject to change