There are 2 catering options for your function with us
*IMPORTANT* PLEASE NOTE
WE DO NOT ALLOW ANY EXTERNAL CATERERS ON SITE (INC UBER EATS AND TAKEAWAYS).
DO NOT ARRANGE THESE AS OUR SECURITY AND/OR DUTY MANAGERS WILL TURN THEM AWAY.
1. Our Caterers
Our contract caterers are dedicated to delivering high quality catering. They place high importance on supporting our community and the environment.
Their menus range from $12 per person for light finger food, to $36 per person for a 'Greek Feast'. Our menus are available all-year-round and cover dietary requirements.
A few notes about ordering catering through us:
- Catered events are prepared andcooked in our commercial kitchen. This is delivered to the group, in the area you have hired, at your requested time.
- The caterers provide everything to do with the catering including culterly.
- Catering needs to be confirmed and paid for (including dietary requirements) 2 weeks prior to your event. This is very strict.
- You need to hire an area if you have catering, as your group will need an area to sit and eat. Catering can not be delivered to lanes/rinks.
- Surcharges apply for smaller group sizes - this is stated on the menus.
- Catering charges come directly from our catering company. FVBSC can not make any changes to these.
Please follow the link here to view our menus, or go to the gallery below to find out information on our catering menus.
2. Cook your own BBQ
Every BBQ area comes with one BBQ for your group to use.
This is where you can bring along your own raw meats and use to the BBQ to cook on for your group. PS. Don't forget salads, snacks etc.
A few notes about DIY BBQs:
- When you cook your own BBQ, you provide everything (other than the BBQ and gas) including utensils, plates, cutlery, condiments. We do not have any of these you can borrow, as they all belong to our caterers.
- In our peak periods, we do not have room in our cool room, therefore if you need refrigeration, please bring along eskis - all eskis will be checked by Security and Management.
- BBQ's are the only cooking facility we have available to the public for cooking with. Our commercial kitchen can not be used by the public.
- Our staff do their best ensure the BBQs are cleaned after each use.
Please click 'enquire now' to place an enquiry to our events staff about booking a BBQ space for your event.